12.10.10












Took some pictures while Lisandro and I had some tacos and Hecho en Mexico Cocoa Cola. They both were delicious. Here are some outfit pictures with my beloved city in the background (it's prettier in person!). The mural is from an artist that goes by "Mac" and it is absolutely flawless for being done with spray paint.

The Day of the Dead tile in my mix of photos was a gift from my mother and father from Sante Fe, New Mexico (thank you!). It is so beautiful but I haven't found a place in my apartment to hang it yet. Speaking of Day of the Dead (Dia De Los Muertos), I am thinking of being a very glamorous and over the top Sugar Skull character for Halloween ;). I just want big flowers in my hair and a flowy fancy Mexican style dress! We'll see.


Well it is Tuesday, so I will be at Streets of London Pub for my two favorite Djs- Andy and Rachel<3

Love//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket