1.10.10




So here I am, 7:47a, awake, listening to The XX, and reading my favorite blogs. I must be crazy! I even had a few drinks last night so I AM crazy! I had such a good time last night though, speaking of it. Mondo Guerra and Michael C., contestants of Project Runway Season 8, hosted a party at The Beauty Bar. I was privileged enough to meet the two designers and attempt to dance with both of them haha (didn't happen). For such an emotional episode I was very lucky to be surrounded by Mondo fans AND himself. The support for him in Denver is PHENOMENAL (I even met his Aunt who had a fantastic Team Mondo shirt on and claimed she was the eldest person at the Bar hehe).



Due to this inspiring night, I think I am just excited for life. I've made the decision to go forth and purchase a professional digital camera today!!!! I hope this bizarre decision I'm making this early in the morning doesn't indicate that I'm still drunk haha. I think though that life should be something documented and I want my life to be documented in crisp BEAUTIFUL images. It'll be fun! Have to go, my laptop is dying and my charger is in the other room (where Lisandro's friends are sleeping pfft haha). Good//Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket