9.10.10

Halloween Costume?

What To//Be, what To//Be?!

My first idea was to be Peggy Bundy from the American sitcom 'Married with Children'. Something about her teased red hair, love for leopard print apparel, and skin tight shiny leggings that got me into it. But after looking through some Google Images of the character (and others' attempts to pull the housewife's look off) I decided...it's not challenging enough!! I want a challenge! I want to be something completely unique, artistic and have fashion influences involved. Haven't put my finger on that character quite yet but so far Harajuku girl or some Tokyo Fashion influenced character has made the list as a maybe. They just do everything to the EXTREME and that's what I want to do this year ;) PLUS, it's my birthday on Halloween, I have to have a GREAT costume. Till//Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket