14.10.10




Back in the day photo. Just flipping through my photobucket that I've had since I was probably 15 or 16. (I swear I'm developing Insomnia).

I was nuts in high school! But somethings I wish I never gave up. For example, I taught myself how to customize Myspace with HTML. I got crazy into it and knew all about templates. But as I started this blog, it was all new to me again and so damn frustrating haha.

Also, I think I was a lot more risky with my style back then. I wore neon green and pink eyeshadow, white cowboy boots and striped everything, ripped jeans, shirts, etc. I did everything possible to my hair- from short and spiky, to mullets and extensions, and went from red to blonde to purple.


Surely though, I like where I'm going now with my looks but I do kind of want to embrace my past and sort of bring bits of it back into what I am today. We'll see how I accomplish that ha//


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket