1.7.11

Welcome to the Jungle




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sidekick, Radar, being camera shy. Suddenly he knows what's up when I point that big bulky thing at him.

Photobucket

And sidekick #2, Tall Boy. I'm not classy in any way so don't be shocked when I tell ya, I drink PBR Tall Boys when I'm alone and then I style for no one and take pictures... Haha

Photobucket

Whole point of the post is that I woke up this morning and said, "Wow, my closet suddenly looks like a damn jungle. I've got this new Indiana Jones belt, t-shirts with animals on them, and of course all that animal print/floral print I've been collecting!" So I decided to post about it. Oh, and of course to go with the theme a little Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle, even though all that band does for me now is bum me the fuck out. Damn I miss him. Okay, time for me to go. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket