19.7.11

Photo Diary #24


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

New Banner!! I think it looks more mature, what do you think??

So these are my moody shots. I was experimenting with back lighting. Also, my look is inspired by the idea of creating an alter ego. I mean, don't you think it would be fun to once and awhile throw on a wig and go by another name- have this totally different attitude and way that you carry yourself and interact with others. You know, for shits and giggles. Sometimes it's boring just being same ole you everyday. Especially when Same-Ole-You isn't appreciated as is. Crazy talk haha//

Anyways, this song seems appropriate for my alter ego: Iggy Pop & The Stooges - Never Met a Girl Like You Before.



(Photos via Felicia Renee and tripod)

Edit: I think the last picture could be in an anti-meth commercial. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket