8.11.10

Sorry, it's been awhile!

Sorry I have been lagging in updating my blog. I'm suspicious that no one is paying attention anyways but I won't be bitter. So moving on...


Today! Really beautiful. I got this picture in the morning while I was doing a little experimenting with my (still) new camera. I just love how crisp the background looks. Denver<3



Bought my first very own Bass cable today and practiced a bunch. :) Got some pictures on our roof via Lisandro (who was being lazy and didn't try too hard to get cool photos, no offence I love you).




It was WINDY!

Last BUT NOT LEAST, I got some faux fur! I've been eying this faux fur collar to wear with pretty much everything in my wardrobe. From my leather jacket, to my olive green blazer, and maybe even just an oversized button up or sweater...this thing will most likely be worn everyday from tomorrow on haha. I got it at Urban Outfitters of course. bye//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket