15.11.10





It's getting cold and I don't mind it.

Just hanging out right now. I watched probably 6 interviews with the Yeah Yeah Yeah's randomly and came to the conclusion that I just want to be their friend :) haha. I find it completely inspiring and motivational to watch interviews with your favorite bands. Their humbleness and normality just makes you more convinced that you too could have a successful band. Haha I don't know. Every bit of motivation and inspiration I can get I will TAKE. I'm feeling a little lazy and reserved and starting to fear that I'm all talk :X.

I must say I got a good dose of inspiration last night with this band called VulGarrity. Good people and good music! They are a two piece band (bro and sis) and they switch off between playing bass and drums. They take grant advantage of the beloved Loop Station and make some great dancey beats. I got to hang out with them and (like the interviews I've been watching) they're down to earth and humble but really have it going for themselves musically. I wish them the best!

Just another lazy day off. I really need to focus FOCUS FoCuS because the clock is ticking and I'm doing this regardless if I'm recording an album on my death bed when I'm in my 90's haha. It's going to happen ;) //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket