10.8.11

Words, words, words...

*siiiiiiigh*

My family is returning tomorrow! Parent's went to Durango, Colorado on their motorcycles while my sister went to San Francisco for work!

That left me here in this big-o-empty house at night with nothing but my thoughts and my playlists. Ohh boy.

I was lucky enough to find entertainment in the evenings but you know... the night has to end somewhere.

Oy, I feel lethargic as of right now. I feel like I'm too lazy to be emotional... which is not a bad thing whatsoever (being overly emotional can be strenuous on one's well being. I'm POOPED!). I feel good and confident. I feel honest and sincere. I feel hopeful for all possible routes life may take me. And I feel ... sleepy as fuck haha. I'm not even sure what I'm typing right now, and if anyone is going to give a shit ;). So, time for me to cut this post short and find something on Hulu to rock me to sleep. Goodnight friends, family, and loved ones. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket