4.1.11

So Lisandro and I over lunch decided that we'd like to stay in our current apartment! It's just too lovely to let go of. The window fixtures, the archways, the hardwood floor and the great view of Downtown Denver is too much to lose.

So now the plan is to remodel and revamp the place! Plans of purchasing new furniture, painting walls, and decorating the place is in our future ;)

Today we stumbled upon a great side table at Goodwill for only $15 bucks! We plan on repainting it black and adding some white hand painted lines within the design on the door. Here it is before:


The next project is this lovely built-in closet. My idea is to remove the doors. Than I'd like to put shelves on one side and coat hangers on the other. This will be our much needed "Landing Strip".



And don't worry, this isn't an outfit I'd wear out. This is my lounge clothes. It is quit annoying to see girls wear tights as if they were pants (WE CAN SEE YOUR BUTT!) I was just having fun with the camera lol//



To//Be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket