30.12.10

TO//BE In the Year 2011...

Sorry ahead of time, this is a pictureless post (and I admit, those are the ones I usually skip over the most).

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and not only am I excited to wear my newest outfit, party with close friends, AND have New Year's Day off to recover, BUT I am also excited to ring in a New Year (simply)! Most of us seem to get ourselves into a routine as the year flies by quickly. I know that I have gotten myself into a routine and it's not the best one either. I've procrastinated my way through the year 2010! I just seem to have driven straight through it way over the speed limit, with the radio down and not making NEARLY enough pit stops. Not only that but it's as though I kept my eyes straight forward the whole way and hadn't caught a true glimpse of the beauty and inspiration passing by me. It's upsetting to realize I may have wasted a lot of time.

Well, the past is the past. It's time for me to take my regret and make it more a lesson and a key motivator for the year ahead. Here are my resolutions for 2011:

10//Avoid cutting hair

9//Read books

8//See more movies (old and new)

7//Clean home more often

6//Be more health-conscious

5//Become more eco-friendly (use less plastic)

4//Learn to cook by Lisandro's Mom

3//Decorate Apartment to the standards of my imagination

2//Take photos Daily of everything and anything

And most importantly...

1//Practice Bass Guitar Daily and begin writing songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket